Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Toronto Highlights

Must sees:

- Yonge Street (apparently the longest street in the world with many attractions)

- Bloor Street (known for shopping and dining experiences)

- Queen’s Street (fashion district)

- Beaches area (equivalent to white rock)

- Distillery (beer and shopping district). There is a store inside of here that serves chocolate espresso's, dare to try! You can see a pic of the chocolate espresso machine behind me.

- Center Island (great getaway island for outdoor activities, I did biking)

- - CN Tower (tourist trap :))





Place to Eat:

Springs Rolls - Great Asian fusion food (large portions as well)

Recommended Accommodations:

Cozy Suites Inn

287-289 Victoria Park Ave., Toronto, Ontario
Phone: 416.420.8696 - Toll Free: 1.866.501.8809
Email: info@cozysuites.com



Cozy Suites Inn is a cute little character home by the beaches. I had my own private suite with a bedroom and washroom and living room. It was quite quaint for Toronto considering it is a big city. I really enjoyed my stay there as it encouraged me to take advantage of the public transit and learn the ropes of the city. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to really get to know the outskirts of Toronto and the downtown core inside a short period of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home