Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New York Highlights

I tried to get a room with a local, but it figures that everything was booked since it was Independence day. As an alternative, I stayed at the Milford Plaza hotel. A friend recommended this place to me as they always stay there when visiting New York. The facility was not gorgeous or anything, but it was decent enough to live in. I would highly recommend it for a single traveler as it is central to a lot of things in New York.

Recommended Accomodations

Milford Plaza Hotel
270 W 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
T: (888) 288 5700 or (212) 869 3600

Must sees:

Walk 8th street to chinatown and litte italy (can take the subway but will miss lots of things along the way). I even ended up in Harlem.

City of New York Bus Tour with Greyhound (well worth it if you want to see the whole of New York in one day)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home